- Take delivery: the bailee is duty bound to take delivery of the goods the subject matter of the contract.
- Reasonable care: the bailee is obliged to take reasonable care of the goods. He is not liable for ordinary wear and
- Ordinary manner: the bailee must deal with the goods for the particular purpose for which the goods are
- Insurance: it is the duty of the bailee to insure the goods for the duration they are in his custody.
- Return the goods: the bailee must return the goods to the bailor as soon as the purpose for which they were bailed is accomplished
Share with your friends