- Right to sell: the seller has the right to sell the goods when property is to pass.
- Correspond to description: In a sale by description, it is implied that the goods shall correspond with the description.
- Fitness for purpose: Where the buyer expressly or impliedly makes known to the seller the particular purpose for which the goods are required it is implied that the goods shall be reasonable fit for such purpose.
- Merchantable quality: If goods are bought by description from a seller who deals in such goods, it is implied that the same shall be of merchantable quality.
- Correspond with sample: In a sale by sample it is implied that the goods shall correspond with the sample in quality.
- Compare bulk with sample:In a sale by sample it is implied that the buyer shall have a reasonable opportunity of comparing the bulk with the sample.
- Free from defect: In a sale by sample it is implied that the goods shall be free from any defect rendering them unmerchantable which would not be apparent on reasonable examination of sample.
Share with your friends