- Principles and Practice of Selling
- Principles and Practice of Marketing
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Business Communication
- Life skill
- Information and Information Technology
- Sales Management
- Legal Aspects in Sales and Marketing
- Principles And Practice of Management
- Quantitative Methods
- Public Relations
- Marketing Management
- Business Plan
- International Marketing
- Strategic Planning In Sales And Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Planning and Control
- Financial Aspects Of Marketing
- Research Project
About this course: Diploma in Sales and Marketing
This course is intended to equip the trainee with knowledge, skill and attitudes that will enable him or her to implement and evaluate sales and marketing strategies.
The outcomes of the Diploma in sales and marketing are to equip certificate holders with:
- Apply the principles of sales and marketing in business activities in an organization
- Understand the legal aspect in sales and marketing activities
- Apply managerial concept in sales and marketing.
- Appreciate the role of strategic planning and control in sales and marketing
- Appreciate the role of marketing information and research in achieving an organizations goal.
- Demonstrate knowledge on emerging issues in sales and marketing.
- Appreciate self-employment as an alternative to employment.
To be eligible for the admission into the Diploma in sales and Marketing, a candidate must satisfy any ONE of the following academic qualifications:
- An aggregate grade of C in K.C.S.E. with C- in Mathematics
- Division 4 in O-Level or
- Any other equivalent qualifications approved by the Kenya National Examination Board.
- Sales persons
- Sales Managers
- Accounts Managers
Share with your friends
3 Replies to “KNEC: Diploma in Sales and Marketing notes and revision kits”
Kindly send me notes in principles and practice of selling
Kindly send me the principles and practice of selling.Thanks
Kindly send me soft copy notes of KNEC: Diploma in Sales and Marketing notes and revision kits module 1& 2