- Introduction to ICT & ethics
- Computer applications I (Theory & Practical)
- Structured Programming
- Communications Skills
- Operating System
- Computational Mathematics
- Entrepreneurship (Business Plan)
- Systems Analysis & Design
- Computer Application II (Theory & Practical)
- Object Oriented Programme
- Quantitative Methods
- Visual Programming
- Database Management Systems
- Quantitative Methods
- Data Communication & Networking
- Management Information System
- Principles & Practice of Management
- Internet Based Programme
- Course Specialization Project
About this course: Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT)
This Diploma Course has been developed to cater for specialization in ICT. The diploma is divided into three modules:
- Diploma in information communication technology Module I
- Diploma in information communication technology Module II
- Diploma in information communication technology Module III
The course encourages the learner to be versed with the current trends in ICT and it equips the learner with Knowledge, skills and attitudes to perform system operations, system analysis, design and development besides performing network system and support duties
The course is intended to equip the trainee with knowledge to:
- Perform Systems operations duties
- Perform System analysis, design and development duties
- Perform network and system support duties
To be eligible for the admission into the Diploma in Information Communication technology (DICT), a candidate must satisfy any ONE of the following academic qualifications:
- An aggregate grade of C in K.C.S.E. with C- in Mathematics
- Division Four in O-Level or
- Any other equivalent qualifications approved by the Kenya National Examination Council
40 Replies to “KNEC: Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT) notes revision kits”
module 1 DICT notes please
Please email me the module 1 notes and revision all papers
Good morning Hoping that you are doing well.
kind request if l can have complete not on the three module of DICT
I humbly request for DICT Module 2 notes
could i please have the DICT module 1 notes
I need module one ICT notes please
I need communication skills notes
Please send me module 2 notes. Thank you.
DICT notes -module 1
I was wondering if you could help me access notes for Module III. I will deeply appreciate if you could help.
do you have notes for Diploma in Maritime Transport Logistics Module one for the following
1. Legal Principles in Shipping.
2. Ports and Terminals
3. Documentations in Shipping Practice.
Can I have the business plan module 1 notes
send me module 3 notes pliz via email
kindly email me Module 1 notes.
need to download ict module 1 notes
I need revision materials of Diploma in ICT
email me notes for DICT module 3 please
in need of past papers module ii
hello i need notes module 3
kindly help me with module 3 notes
please share with me notes for module 2
Hello admin,please can you send me the notes to module 1&2.
may you please forwards I c t module 1 to me?
the one having lct past papers of 2018 to assist me thankyou
kindly help me with the notes
In serious need of exams to Introduction to ICT
In need of DICT notes. Kindly advice
Incase of more knec revision papers please send them to me through my emailaddress
Request for notes for DICT
I really need the PDF for July and November series 2018 past papers for module one ICT
Please I need cict module 1 notes, how can I get?.
I need diploma in ICT revision kits and notes for module two and three, is available?
when are you going to release the notes
I need notes for module 1 Diploma in I CT Knec . Do you have them ? If yes how much.
KNEC Diploma in ICT Module 1 notes are still being developed once ready we will make the download links active
send me the notes
I need this note,please reach me at my email
I believe you created the site to help learns. Do you have the content? If no please contact me.
Hi, am in module III DICT. Was wondering if u could kindly help with notes for course specialization project.
am also a module two student i need the notes kindly via my email