- Estoppel: Where the true owner holds out another person as owner and third parties rely on the representation to their detriment.
- Sale by factor or mercantile agent: Such a sale passes a good title.
- Resale by seller in possession: this exception is embodied in section 26 (1).
- Sale by buyer in possession: this exception is contained in section 26 (2) of the Act.
- Sale under voidable title: a seller with a voidable title sells before his title is voidable.
- Sale under statutory power: a sale made in exercise of a statutory power.
- Sale under common law power: a sale made in exercise of a common law power.
- Sale by court order: a sale made pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Sale in market overt: this is an open, public and legally constituted market.
Share with your friends