|Bill of exchange||Cheque|
|· Can be drawn on any person including a banker.
· Is payable on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time.
· Is discharged if not presented.
· Cannot be crossed.
· Notice of dishonour must be given.
· May be noted and/or protested.
· May be discounted.
|· Can only be drawn on a banker.
· It is payable on demand.
· May be crossed.
· Notice of dishonour need not be given.
· Is not discharged by non-presentation.
· Cannot be noted and/or protested.
Share with your friends