- Damages for non delivery: this remedy is available to the buyer if the seller wrongfully neglects or refuses to deliver the goods as agreed.
- Specific Performance: this remedy may be applied for if the seller wrongfully neglects to deliver specific goods.
- Damages for breach of warranty: this remedy may be availed if the buyer has agreed or is compelled to treat breaches of conditions by the seller or breaches of warranties and the seller is in breach thereof.
- Recovery of price: this remedy is available where consideration for the payment has totally failed.
- Rejection of goods: if more or less goods are delivered, or the goods delivered are mixed with those of a different description, the buyer is entitled to reject them.
Share with your friends