- Under section 39 of the Partnership Act, a court may order the dissolution of a partnership on the following grounds:
- If a partner has become a lunatic or is permanently of unsound mind
- If a partner is continuously guilty of willful breach of the partnership agreement
- If the firm‟s business can only be carried on at a loss
- If a partner is permanently incapable of discharging his obligations as a
- If a partner has conducted himself in a matter prejudicial to the firm and his continued association is likely to bring the firms name into
- If it is just and equitable that the partnership be dissolved.
Share with your friends